Lab Report Format
Use Introduction document and continue writing.
4 Variables (optional, not mandatory for this lab)
5. Materials (list materials, include quantity)
6. Procedure (include safety precautions)
7. Observation and Data (copy table from worksheet)
- Think to answer why did something happened in the lab
- You need to refer to the data and explain it
- Why did some compounds conduct electricity in water and some didn't?
- Which compounds are soluble in water (and which aren't) and why?
- Which compounds conduct electricity in water, but not without water? Explain why it happened.
- based on the lab data, what properties do ionic compounds have in common?
- Based on the lab data, what properties do molecular compounds have in common?
See this link for more info:
10. Reference page