Homework due on Tuesday
- Identify the processes of the cell cycle (interphase, mitosis and cytokinesis)
- identify the main purpose of mitosis and meiosis
- explain each phase of mitosis and meiosis
- identify phases of meiosis and meiosis (study diagrams)
- explain where mitosis and meiosis happen (somatic vs. germ cells)
- explain the end result of mitosis and meiosis (number of chromosomes and cells)
- be able to distinguish between the following terms chromosome, chromatin, sister chromatid, repluicated and un-replicated chromosome, homologous chromosomes, haploid and diploid.