- I moved the test date from Monday to Tuesday.
- Describe structure of myelinated neurons
- Describe and explain the function of the three types of neurons (sensory-, inter-, motor-)
- Explain the steps involved in the Reflex Arc (type of neurons involved)
- Explain the steps of an action potential (membrane potential-mV, channels, types of ions, graph)
- Explain Saltatory conduction
- Explain steps involved in transmission across a Synapse
- Describe function of neurotransmitter (inhibitory and excitatory effects)
- Describe main effects of drugs on brain
- Describe the function of central nervous system
- Main Function of Spinal Cord ( type of neurons inside)
- Identify and explain the structures of the brain (Fore-; Mid-and Hindbrain) and lobes
- Label diagrams of the brain and explain the function of each structure
- Function and location of Broca's and Wernicke's area
- Structure and function of peripheral nervous system (somatic, autonomic-sympathetic-parasympathetic nervous system), type of neurons involved in sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.